Professional medical transport of patients Drohobych
The medical transport service "MEDperevozka" offers a full range of services related to the transport of bedridden patients. We guarantee our patients comfort, safety and affordable prices. Transportation is carried out from the cities: Kiev, Kharkov, Dnipro, Zaporozhye, Sumy, Chernivtsi, Odessa.
The medical transport service "MEDperevozka" provides the following types of services:
- Patient transport from / to Kiev and between Ukrainian cities
- Delivering the patient for examination and waiting (Kiev)
- Transport the patient from home and medical facility (Kiev)
- Transport of patients Europe - Ukraine
Why work with us?
By working with professionals, you run away from the crowd
problems related to the transport of a seriously ill person,
especially over long distances. And most importantly - with the help of
medical transport services, you can be sure
in the comfort and safety of a loved one.
- Spacious interior.
- Soft suspension. All vehicles are soft
a suspension that ensures no shocks
and the patient's lullaby.
- Air conditioning and heater. Provides comfort
for trips at any time of the year.
- Means of transport. Wheelchair stretcher for
patient transport, flexible carrying stretcher
- 3 soft seats for accompanying persons.
- Lots of space for luggage.
- Accompanied by a doctor. In some cases, the patient is accompanied
a doctor whose specialization corresponds to the patient's pathology -
neurosurgeon, traumatologist, cardiologist and others.
What is included in the cost of the service?
The medical transport service mainly includes:
patient transport itself in a comfortable, modern setting
cars equipped with the necessary equipment,
stretchers, seats for accompanying persons, medicine
techniques of providing professional help in crisis situations.
For patients with fractures, traumatic injuries
the spine is provided by a special vacuum mattress
The cost of the service is influenced by factors such as distance and degree
the severity of the patient's condition, the need for additional treatment