East West Eurolines and Opti Taxi: get a free ride on an international flight Kyiv
East West Eurolines and Opti Taxi: get a free ride on an international flight
The largest taxi company in Ukraine and one of the most popular international transport companies are launching a joint promotion that will definitely make your travel easier.
Do you think we're exaggerating? - No, find out what we have prepared!
- buy a ticket for any East West Eurolines flight from Ukraine to Poland, the Czech Republic and Germany;
- receive a gift from East West Eurolines - for a trip on Opti Taxi from the place of stay to the point of departure of the East West Eurolines bus;
IMPORTANT: A gift means the amount of a trip up to 125 UAH. If the amount of the trip is higher than the specified amount, then the difference for the trip must be paid separately!
Of course, there are some conditions, but they are extremely simple:
- all citizens of Ukraine who have the right to travel and foreigners can use the gift from East West Eurolines and Opti Taxi;
- the promotion applies only to passengers purchasing tickets for international flights;
- a gift can be received according to the principle “one ticket - one taxi ride per phone number”;
- the discount can be used within 24 hours before the bus departure;
- you can take advantage of the offer using the Opti Taxi application (if the application is not available, an SMS reminder will be sent to your phone number);
- the offer is valid in all cities of the Opti Taxi service network (37 settlements).
The promotion is valid from January 3 to January 31, but the validity period can be extended)
Okay? - we are going to?
Opti Taxi: traffic inspires
Opti Taxi, the largest transport company in Ukraine, provides its millions of customers not only with favorable rates and the best service, but also with pleasant cash bonuses from our partners.Read more
And September 1st came again. A special date for children and every adult. Throughout our adult lives, each of us remembers September 1st very emotionally. After all, childhood, school and student years are usually full of vivid emotions: good, bad, different...Read more